
Aunty Cindy is nagging at mummy. "Hey please update your web..." Mummy has been rather lazy to update the web. What's the problem with her ya?
Anyhow today's update is on my 32th weeks scan. As I was too large to be seen on screen, Dr Pandya has to scan me part by part. He measured my BDP, OFD, HC, AC and FL and I was estimated 1739gm on my 32wks and 5 days. Dr Pandya made a guess saying that my birth weight should be approximately 3kg. Oh No.. Mummy is hoping that I will not be too large as I might have difficulty to travel thru her birth canal... Just maintaining the weight at about 2.8kg to 3kg will be good enough.
Daddy commented that my Femur length is short. He is hoping that i'm not going to be like mummy.. so short :P Daddy said that he's going to teach me swimming when I grow up!! Yippeee.. that's my favourite sports at the moment.



2 comments:
Why girl cannot be short *POUT* More easier to find a partner! :P
Kaelyn, your mummy finally update your growing process....hee hee
Post a Comment