4/16/06

BraxtonHicks, Heartburn... (mummy's thoughts)

Braxton Hicks and Heartburn came knocking at the door today. I can feel that Kaelyn is feeling uncomfortable in my womb. Tightening of the womb has restricted her movements. Felt her feet squirming tightly at my upper right abdomen and butt was sticking out prominently at my upper left abdomen. Burning sensations on my chest made me feel sick and breathless. The feeling sucks!!! To distract myself away from this bad experience , I kept walking up and down in the bedroom, drinking lots of water and do some deep breathing, chant some mantras to calm myself down. My dear Hubby massaged my back to ease the pain . We did breathing exercises that was taught in the childbirth class. I was touched that he gave me support while I'm in pain . So I told myself that my womb is preparing for the big day which is a good sign! Why worries and sad?? Just bear with it till the Big day!

1 comment:

Roslyn said...

Such a sweet hubby you've got. Bear with them, all these discomfort will soon be gone and you will have little Kaelyn in your arms then!